Hands-on gourmet for the food (& wine) lover
Spring brings wild asparagus to every plate. Summer is all about seafood. In the fall you can count on truffles and winter is made warmer by traditional minestrone soup that is the famous Maneštra. And we haven’t gotten to the Istrian pasta yet. Njoki, fuži, pljukanci and Labinski krafi are just some of the variations. Pick one of our intimate cooking classes below and enjoy an authentic cooking class with an English-speaking instructor who is also a certified sommelier. You will get a generous taste of Istrian cousine at his family farm located between the coastal villages of Medulin and Ližnjan.
Classes are from 115€ per person.
Price per person includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off in the Pula area. The meeting place is usually at the Pula amphitheater
- Food tour of Pula's farmer's market where we'll source all the ingredients
- All ingredients/materials
- Brunch before the class
- Professional tasting of Istrian extra-virgin olive oil
- Three-course meal (starter, main, dessert)
- One bottle of premium Istrian wine
- Coffee and digestif (rakija, herb infused liquors...)
Our instructor is a passionate food enthusiast, speaks fluent English and is also a certified sommelier.